Activities and Prices
Admission prices include all activities offered on the day you attend. Children 2 years old and younger are ALWAYS free.
Pumpkins are .49/pound and gourds are $1-$3 each, depending on size.
We are a smoke free and pet free property.
We do not give refunds in cases of inclement weather.
We accept cash and all credit cards. Purchase tickets online here or purchase at the gate.
Want to enjoy The Ranch all season long for but only pay once? Buy SEASON PASSES here.
Brining a group? Learn more about our Group Rates here.
Here’s what you can expect to find at The Pumpkin Ranch this season. All of these activities and events are INCLUDED with General Admission. These do NOT cost extra.
- 10 ACRE CORN MAZE, which includes checkpoints and a fun mystery game that is appropriate for all ages.
- JUMP PILLOW, it’s a 30′ x 50′ pillow filled with air and its guaranteed to bring out the kid in all of us! This is for our guests who are 42″ and taller.
- HAY RACK RIDES will take you to the patch to cut your own pumpkins, gourds, and squash.
- ZIP LINES…for the adventurer in all of us! We have hanging zip lines for those who are 42″ and taller, and FLOATING SWINGS for our smaller guests.
- We have 2, 30 FOOT TUNNEL SLIDES.
- TODDLER TOWN is an area for those who are 5 years old and younger. These guests will find several play houses, small obstacles, and fun farm play.
- Our OBSTACLE COURSE is Ninja Warrior meets farm and is always a fan favorite!
- Pools aren’t just for summer! NEW THIS FALL….our CORN POOL
- HORSE BACK RIDES (on specific dates only – view events calendar).
- Family/Group Photography Sessions (on specific dates only – view events calendar)
- Caricatures (on specific dates only – view events calendar)
- Magic Show (on specific dates only – view events calendar)
- Iowa League of Heroes (on specific dates only – view events calendar)
- Face Painting (on specific dates only – view events calendar)
- Iowa Wild Hockey Weekend
- FIRST ANNUAL MAKERS MARKET Saturday, September 21, 2019 ONLY (Learn more here)